Wednesday, September 4, 2013

International News

Jackson Law agreed to terms with the Florida Marlins for $10.5M. I am not all that keen on Internationals who aren't 18 years old as they tend not to progress well. Still, Law has the potential to be a very nice player for the money paid. My scouting says he might be a bit of long shot to play a decent SS but 3B is very probable. My own thoughts says 3B and a probable 2B thrown in with an outside shot at a decent SS, all of which would make a lot of difference in my books as to his value. CF doesn't look all that logical btw. Has speed which is a big help and throw in some already decent hitting abilities that will go up some though what my scouts and what I think is two different stories and you have a very good cheap buy.

Grade: A+

No comments: