Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yes, It Is That Time Again

Don't ask I don't know what time it is either. Dilo didn't like my name of this seasons book, so....In the form of Castle we need a new title. Sorry Cretins, All Dogs go to Heaven has been taken. Need to make another stab at it to prove yourself.

Sorry Mal, I laid down to watch Mega Shark vs Mega Octopussy and fell asleep, I couldn't figure out who to root for. Evidently, Mega Shark won because he was facing Super Mega Shark in the next movie.Umm, didn't watch that one either as an old rerun of Castle was more exciting and interesting.

Wholck, just because you might have found a mega shark is no reason to celebrate just yet. Have another beer and join Bruce in his frustration with the Pads vs Giants sic Dodgers.

John is happily plotting revenge already in Texas. He was pissed when he found out that they used a New York mega structure again instead of Texas. He got real excited about the idea they are pulling the core in TP. He things it will gentler on his holder even, the girlfriend and wife winked leaking that tidbit of information. Luckystrike is already campaigning for the removal in Brawny. You know, it is the quicker picker upper.

Meanwhile, back at the Oasis.

Just as predicted in the AL so far, northerngaul and Dakar are having a faceoff already. It could go down to the wire as to which has the ugliest face in the neighborhood.

I didn't predict the fall of KC though I said it was going to be tough, the season ain't over yet.

Nope, I declare the Angels ain't that good.

The NL North is shaping up. Maybe I can give the Pirates a little added octane, I told ya so.

I was worried about 1-run games, grrrrr..I have a bunch of them but damn wholck. Hey we are 4-1 in extra inning games, see why I like an extra pitcher. How do the Giants survive so many 1-run scares?

Mexico City? Say it ain't so, come on boys make him pay for the next round of Quervo! Cretins make that two rounds!

Go Bruce, make sick pay for his #statements umm...sorry svick. Ahh shit, lets just get drunk the erffdog way! Yes, go away I am crying thinking about it.

 


No comments: