Thursday, January 5, 2012

FA Market

Linda Loo reporting live from Tiger Headquarters in Detroit where the Tigs have just announced their newest signing in Ezequiel Uribe. What did the Tigs get for a whopping 13.5M? Well for one a cute stud that can burn some rubber..ooh wait, that is what I got. Love those piercing eyes of his though and I did wear him out quite quickly but over time think that will definitely improve. Seems a bit clumsy for CF in the long haul but believe me he can handle getting to second base. Didn't really bring out the best in me when it was time to step up to the plate. Well worth the effort but me thinks a little over priced but did show this lady a good time.

In other news, the Boston Red Sox acquired Osvaldo Diaz for $8M. Trust me ladies he is no Billy Chapel and a far cry from Steve Nebraska. He has starter potential but those funny ears are dreadful. Lacks control and doesn't throw the kinda of pitches I like to hear, see or feel if you catch my drift. For a lefty he will probably make some money in the majors but nothing big, so if ya want to drive a Mercedes, look elsewhere .

No comments: