1. Pittsburgh Pirates - A 17-3 record just about sums this team up.
2. Florida Marlins - Scoring is not their style but pitching is awesome.
3. Durham Bulls - Just to prove my preseason wrong again.
4. Vancouver Canadians - TJ told me these guys have a chance and so far he is right.
5. Las Vegas 51s - Hardest hitting team around, will it go south again this year?
6. Cleveland Indians - Tough schedule early but came out ok so far.
7. Toronto Blue Jays - They lead the North and have beaten worthy opponents.
8. Anaheim Angels - Money spent well so far but how long will it last?
9. Kansas City Royals - Been tough so far.
10. Minnesota Twins - Will the real Twins please stand up?