Wednesday, November 16, 2011

IFA Signing

Linda Loo reporting live from Angels headquarters were the signing of Al Gil has just been announced. I wasn't really up for another interview as the last few have been wanna be dreamers. Something about those long legs, big arms and boyish face, girls, ya know what I mean.

I wasn't impressed with his hitting style as he struck out with me. He did however rebound quickly hitting several deep ones. Still hear them screaming, lol. He had a thing for the blondes which left me out in the dark, cold and hungry. It is very apparent that he can juggle them and toss with ease.

Overall I think the $13M was well spent. We will give him a flattering SS grade of an A+ (gold glove power SS are hard to come by) but only receives an overall B+ from the judges (something about being blind in one eye and can't see out the other (maybe that is why he goes after blondes).

No comments: